[postgis-users] Postgis spatial dialect provider

Norman Barker nbarker at ittvis.com
Fri Jul 27 02:58:08 PDT 2007

Thorsten,

there is a postgis dialect provider in postgis svn, however if you are using MAJAS then there will be one in the MAJAS tree as well (see my previous comment about lots of different versions).

If it is postgis hibernate specific then this is the right forum, otherwise the MAJAS forum is the place to ask.

many thanks,

Norman