[postgis-users] A little Interactive Demo With PostGIS for French beginners

TECHER David davidtecher at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 8 20:28:47 PST 2007

Hi

I know that lots of people use PostGIS in France!

So for French beginners with PostGIS, I've did a little interactive demo
(in Flash swf format) using pyvnc2swf in order to seeing what U can do
only from a shell. Even if in these demo there is not a lot of commands,
I hope

U can find it here

http://www.postgis.fr/node/431

or here

http://www.postgis.fr/documentation/demo_swf/demo_1.html

If U have any idea if U want me to improve it or aks for SQL query
(avalaible from the shell), let me know :)

--david;

http://www.davidgis.fr