[postgis-users] Edit PostGIS data from ArcMap 9.x (ESRI ArcGIS); How about editing WFS data?

Janis Viklis janis at kartes.lv
Wed Oct 3 09:34:05 PDT 2007

I tried the "Data Interoperability Extension" that comes with ArcMap9.2,
but there is only Readonly capabilities..

but this list shows up, that there should be "Edit" options..
http://www.safe.com/esri/arcgis-data-interoperability/formats-supported.php

p.s.

on ziggis homepage is said, that "Edit" options is not done yet

--
Janis Viklis
IT department director
mailto:janis at kartes.lv