[postgis-users] Missing files for pgRouting

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Wed Oct 10 08:14:50 PDT 2007

Andre,

Not sure why your distribution is missing it.

Anyrate - the spatial_ref_sys.sql is included in all the source
distributions - so if your install is otherwise fine, what I would
suggest you do is the following

Download the postgis-1.3.1.tar.gz from here
http://postgis.refractions.net/download/
Extract the gz and tar and copy the spatial_ref_sys.sql file from the
root of this extraction and run as you normally would.

If per chance you don't have a utility for uncompressing tar.gz and you
are on windows as it seems, I highly recommend 7Zip for Windows

http://www.7-zip.org/

It supports decompression of numerous compression formats beyond your
wildest imagination and its free.

Hope that helps,
Regina