[postgis-users] ESRI Shapes from database

Lee Keel lee.keel at uai.com
Tue Oct 16 12:41:20 PDT 2007

I don't have a problem with all that, I just don't know if they will buy
into it.  I am going to present this exact email to my client and see if
they will agree.

Thanks for all the help.
LK

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.