[postgis-users] RE: Presentation

Webb Sprague webb.sprague at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 09:55:31 PDT 2007

Hi Regina and all,

I will indulge in some topquoting, please forgive:

"Obey" it is, but "post-jis" sounds really, really bad to my ear, so I
might keep mis-pronouncing it.  And yes, Regina, you are something of
a guru...

I hope everyone finds my presentation useful -- feel free to
distribute, just please keep my name attached.

Cheers!
-W