[postgis-users] Best graphical viewer for PostGIS data

Randall, Eric ERandall at eriecountygov.org
Tue Apr 8 08:50:01 PDT 2008

I use OpenJump the most because of the dbquery plugin.  Immediate viewing of any query that returns a geometry, derived or otherwise, is the most important feature for me.  I use it as sort of a tester/designer for automating recurring tasks that have a spatial analytical component.  All editing is done in other software, outside of postgres/postgis, and reloaded monthly.