[postgis-users] GeoJson export function

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Apr 24 07:58:14 PDT 2008

There's a regression issue then, because I needed to *add* those lines
to get it to pass...

On the regression side, could you please change your regression suite
a bit to match the style of the OGC suite? See how each tests also
echos out a test number? It makes it far easier to traverse from the
failure diff to the actual failed test.

Thanks,

Paul