[postgis-users] How to add spatial functions to a custom schema

gimbrogno magnitudo9 at email.it
Mon Aug 11 04:50:44 PDT 2008

Hi, thanks for your answer but it is not my problem...

I have to create spatial functions under a schema called 'info', and If I
use psql -d myDb -f lwpostgis.sql, the spatial functions are created under
the schema 'public'!

How Can I make spatial function under schema 'info' ?

Thanks a lot in advance...