[postgis-users] PostGIS 1.3.3 on Windows XP Unstable

erik whatevar89 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 07:47:43 PDT 2008

Isn't a Union supposed to merge all polygons in one? The only thing I get to
do this in ArcView is the "Merge" and that's also the functionality I get
from ST_Union.

Btw, for ST_Union'ing many complex polygons I'm using CascadedUnion as
written here:
http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2007-December/017995.html.

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Bresnahan, Mike <Mike.Bresnahan at bestbuy.com