[postgis-users] upgrading!

Gustavo Ces g.ces at pettra.es
Fri Aug 22 05:57:30 PDT 2008

Hi all,

    i´m reading about upgrading data in Postgis ( from 1.2 to 1.3.3). I´m newbie in these tasks. After reading postgis manual, i´ve got a question. Is it posible to upgrade from a pg_dumpall or it have to be done a pg_dump for each database?
After reading hard upgrade topic, and working in a windows environment, haven´t clear steps to upgrade hard my data, is there any other info? ( i´ll try first a soft upgrade but, you know, i´m not a lucky man! ) :)
Thanks in advance,

Gus