[postgis-users] problem with OIDS

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 12:36:12 PDT 2008

I am guessing that you are using ms4w 2.2.8, which would put your
MapServer version at 5.x.

I haven't used MapLab, does it build and write map files to the
filesystem?  If so, can you share the text of your map file,
specifically, the layer definition for consejospopulares?  My
assumption is that you need to modify the query in your data
statement.

David.