[postgis-users] PgRouting schema qualified tables etc.

Düster Horst Horst.Duester at bd.so.ch
Thu Dec 11 02:17:24 PST 2008

Hi

I played a little bit with pgrouting to build a routing plugin client for QGIS. In principle it works fine but I found out some annoyances:

1. The functions like shortest_path, dijkstra etc. don't respect schema qualified tables.
2. always it is supposed and hard coded that GID is the primary key column of the table.
3. always it is supposed and hard coded that the_geom is the column name of the geometry column.

I have attached a modified version of the dijkstra_sp function to make this function more generic.

Perhaps you can modify all other dependencies of the pgRouting functions in this way.

Regards
Horst

Dr. Horst Düster
GIS-Koordinator, Stv. Amtschef