[postgis-users] pgsql2shp.exe fails with Windows Vista

Dan Blomberg services at gpsfiledepot.com
Sun Dec 14 15:10:59 PST 2008

I disabled that and it didn't help.  I also upgraded to postgis 1.3.4
and that didn't help.

I loaded the event viewer and putted the general information about the
event:
Faulting application pgsql2shp.exe, version 0.0.0.0, time stamp
0x4938f831, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 6.0.6001.18000, time
stamp 0x4791a7a6, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x0006814c,
process id 0xaa8, application start time 0x01c95e406d231d22.

I've started looking into ntdll.dll.  This is Vista Home SP1.

Any help would be great.

Dan