[postgis-users] Which *.shp files is the TIGER GeoCoder referring to, and where do co99_d00 and pl99_d00 come from?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Jul 13 16:36:41 PDT 2008

Not sure I can help more then to offer you encouragement at this point.
It seems like you are very close at this point. I guess I need to get
8.3 loaded on some system here and test out some of my code and see how
much of that blows up.

It would be good if you would update the wiki with how you loaded the
data and what you had to do. This question comes up frequently on the
list so it would be good to be able to point people to a document on how
to do it.

-Steve