[postgis-users] Which *.shp files is the TIGER GeoCoder referring to, and where do co99_d00 and pl99_d00 come from?

Josh Long starbuxman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 19:35:13 PDT 2008

Stephen,

You read my mind. I was preparing those notes in .HTML format and
wanted to share 'em.

I posted them to
http://postgis.refractions.net/support/wiki/index.php?InstallingTigerGeocoder
and will eventually look back around and convert the markup from HTML
to the wiki format.

If anybody wants to they're more than welcome to. I just don't have
the balance of the time for the day, is all.

Similarly, I've attached the HTML version to this email.

Any changes / upgrades / corrections (which I'm sure are all in some
capacity really merited!) are appreciated.

Thanks,
Josh

Joshua Long
Sun Certified Java Programmer