[postgis-users] PgDay Talk

Abram Gillespie abe.gillespie.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:25:36 PDT 2008

Hello,

Obtuse Software has been invited to present at PgDay.  And although
there will be some zigGIS discussion, we want this to be less of a
commercial for zigGIS and more of a general introduction to GIS and
PostGIS.  If you would be so kind, please suggest some areas of
interest / discussion topics we might cover.  Keep in mind the PgDay
audience may or may not have prior GIS experience.  We'd therefore
like to keep our focus on benefits of GIS and PostGIS and how they
might be utilized from a business-agnostic perspective.  Responses by
7/16 would be appreciated.

You may find more details here:  http://pugs.postgresql.org/node/435

And if you have the chance, please come out and support your fellow
PostGIS users!

Thanks!

--
Abe Gillespie