[postgis-users] Compare SQL Server 2008 Spatial, PostGIS, MySQL functionality

Paragon lr at pcorp.us
Thu Jul 17 16:55:41 PDT 2008

As part of our due diligence work, we are formulating a comparison of the
spatial functionality offered by SQL Server 2008 Spatial, PostGIS and MySQL.
Its currently in draft, but we hope to release within the next week.

We would appreciate if people could take a quick look at it and let us know
if you see any gross errors or important things we left out.  Most of this
information we curled from reading the help docs of each product and from
our general familiarity with the databases and GIS products out there.  We
tried to be as fair as possible.

http://www.bostongis.com/PrinterFriendly.aspx?content_name=sqlserver2008_pos
tgis_mysql_compare

Thanks,