[postgis-users] RE: Can't Call shp2pgsql.exe From "Run" or VB Program, only works with DOS prompt opened first

Daniel Blomberg services at gpsfiledepot.com
Sun Jun 1 12:57:30 PDT 2008

Paul & Regina,

Paul: I noticed there is no -f option.  Would I be able to run a
command direct to psql (with the | ) without having to open the
command prompt first?

Regina: I tried that, good idea though.

More diagnosing: I am able to run pgsql from my program without an
issue.  I tried to run shp2pgsql.exe from a .bat file I wrote and it
also has the same error.  Anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks
Dan

QUOTED:

Message: 4
	Program,	only works with DOS prompt opened first