[postgis-users] Question to postgis and topology

Nigel de_barrio ndebarrio at web.de
Wed Jun 4 02:26:12 PDT 2008

Dear list,

at the homepage of postgis I have read that postgis has basic topology support.

Can anyone give me an example for that please?

Becaue, what I don`t understand:

I wan`t to see the coordinates of a multipolygon.
Of cource I get them with SELECT astext(the_geom) from table,
I see then all the coordinates.

But that does not say anything about topology , does it?

Can anybody help please, thank you, Nigel