[postgis-users] info (solved)

Chris Hermansen chris.hermansen at timberline.ca
Fri Jun 6 08:34:13 PDT 2008

That's pretty interesting.

I have good old fashioned plain Ubuntu 8.0.4 and there's no proj stuff
in /usr/local/lib.

You can ask dpkg to tell you where a file comes from, eg:

$ dpkg -S /usr/include/math.h
libc6-dev: /usr/include/math.h
$

--
Regards,

Chris Hermansen         mailto:chris.hermansen at timberline.ca
tel+1.604.714.2878 · fax+1.604.733.0631 · mob+1.778.232.0644
Timberline Natural Resource Group · http://www.timberline.ca
401 · 958 West 8th Avenue  · Vancouver BC · Canada · V5Z 1E5