[postgis-users] st_union says geometries have different srids

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 08:19:08 PDT 2008

On Monday 17 March 2008 15:04:36 Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Mike,
>
> You don't appear to be doing anything wrong, and I can recreate the
> same behavior here. I've filed it as a bug. The source of the problem
> is unclear.

Hmmm that almost indicates that there is a memory/alignment issue which
suggests 1 of 2 things:

1) It could be triggered by a 64-bit as opposed to 32-bit architecture
2) It could be triggered by the new PostgreSQL 8.3 varlena structures

Does anyone have an x86_64 PostgreSQL 8.2.x installation lying around they can
use to help narrow this down?

ATB,

Mark.

--