[postgis-users] Geoserver WFS-T, WFS-v and PostGIS

Paragon lr at pcorp.us
Sun May 4 16:56:36 PDT 2008

This might be better to post on Geoserver group but thought I would start
here since we are not subscribed to GeoServer yet.

We are working on a project that uses PostGIS as its main data store and
uses GeoServer as the mapping server.  Well we are mostly involved with the
PostGIS part and don't know too much about GeoServer.

We were planning to use Geoserver's WFS-T  and WFS-V functionality and
wondered if anyone has tried those (in particular in conjunction with
PostGIS inherited tables) and had any words of wisdom for things to watch
out for etc.

Thanks,
Regina and Leo