[postgis-users] Updated shapefile to update postgres database

SenTnel elvin.pimentel at gmail.com
Wed May 7 14:55:22 PDT 2008

Thanks Regina, Chris and all of you for your help. Im truly newby but with
such help Im ready to start the procedures, Ill keep you posted of my
progress or else if some issue comes along that may require some light from
you, Thanks again and I hope my problem/solution may be of help to many
others,

Thanks again!