[postgis-users] PostGIS Install problem

caij at lreis.ac.cn caij at lreis.ac.cn
Fri May 16 02:34:50 PDT 2008

Hi all,
    I have installed postgis successfully and I've added the LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/pgsql/lib:/usr/local/lib:/usr/lib to .bash_profile.And the lib of geos and projs is in /usr/local/lib.When I run the commond psql -d mydb -f lwpostgis.sql,it was ok at first,but then suddenly it came the error:"could not find function "LWGEOM_snaptogrid_pointoff" in file "/usr/local/pgsql/lib/liblwgeom.so.1.1" "
    I've no idea what's wrong with it.Anybody will be appreciated!!
    Waiting for ur help!