[postgis-users] sync geometry with attributes

John Callahan john.callahan at UDel.Edu
Fri May 23 13:20:06 PDT 2008

This is great!  Thank you.  I never thought about creating a view and
pointing some of our apps directly to the view instead of the table.  I
will give this a try.

I'm currently trying to move my organization away from Oracle and into
Postgres/PostGIS.  Our Oracle person (who is really a geologist doing
the best he can!) has always had problems synchronizing the coordinates
and attributes. If I can offer a solution through PostGIS, that would
certainly strengthen my position.  (Of course, the same could be done
with Oracle, but he doesn't need to know that!)

- John

John Callahan
Geospatial Application Developer

Delaware Geological Survey