[postgis-users] srid

Bob Pawley rjpawley at shaw.ca
Mon May 26 11:13:24 PDT 2008

I think I have the spatial_ref_table with a couple of rows that should be
recognized by the ST_Transform function.

However, I now get the error "Input geometry has unknown (-1) srid".

Does anyone have a thought on how to overcome this? Is this error realing
telling me that the function still doesn't recognize the srid?

Bob