[postgis-users] Data Models

Burgholzer,Robert rwburgholzer at deq.virginia.gov
Tue May 27 05:45:25 PDT 2008

George,

I went so far as to set up a sourceforge project for this, but that is
as far as it went.  One of the initial parties was going to look into
uploading the pipeline data model that they had, which if I recall was
in M$Access, and then we were going to parcel out the work of converting
it into PostgreSQL tables.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/envirodata

At such a time as the original pipeline model goes up, I would be
delighted to lend a hand in converting.  As for your interest in this,
please register on the project, and start uploading some stuff!

r.b.

Robert W. Burgholzer

Surface Water Modeler

Office of Water Supply and Planning