[postgis-users] Conterra and ESRI 9.3

Constantine.Carmen at epamail.epa.gov Constantine.Carmen at epamail.epa.gov
Wed Oct 8 12:59:01 PDT 2008

Is anyone using the Conterra.de wfsEditor with ESRI 9.3? According to
documentation on thier website, Conterra.de is an ArcGIS extension that
allows for the maintenance and utilization of spatial datasets. We would
like some feedback (hopefully success stories) about using Conterra with
ESRI 9.3 to maintain a PostGIS "back-end" database. We are currently
developing a PostGIS spatial "library" and would like ArcGIS 9.3 Desktop
products to read and utilize this library. Any thoughts or ideas would
be appreciated. Thanks - Carmen

Carmen Constantine
US EPA Region 3 GIS Team
Vistronix, Inc