[postgis-users] custom data type on basis of 3d geometry type?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Sep 20 08:38:05 PDT 2008

B.,

I think one was already done or started by CamptoCamp folk but not
integrated into PostGIS.  Check out these links

http://postgis.refractions.net/support/wiki/index.php?FeaturesOfPostgis

And the recent X3D / TIN discussion threads -

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2008-June/020113.html

http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-users/2008-June/020142.html

Hope that helps,
Regina