[postgis-users] [postgis-devel] Problem with ~/postgresql-8.3-postgis/lwpostgis.sql

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Aug 29 12:56:38 PDT 2009

Zico,
This is a user question, you should be asking on the PostGIS Users group.

Which version of PostGIS are you trying to install? 1.3 or 1.4

In 1.4 the new file is just called postgis.sql (no longer lwpostgis.sql)

It could be that you are running the 1.3 file  and have postgis-1.4 .so/.dll
loaded.

Check line 6460 of your lwpostgis.sql file to see what that line says.
Since  that is where it is breaking.

Hope that helps,
Regina

  _____