[postgis-users] maps as cchema???

Malm Paul paul.malm at saabgroup.com
Tue Dec 22 00:15:20 PST 2009

Hi list,
Today I have several charts (could be in different scales, different source types etc.) as separate databases and I've imported them ito a viewer. When I'm picking an object to view the information I must first connect and go through all the databases seperately. Is there a way to store the charts so that it is possible to make one search around a pick point and get all found objects from all charts and all layers? I still want the charts to be oganized as separate units, perhaps as different schemas. Is this possible to achieve and what is the drawbacks?

Kind regars,
Paul