[postgis-users] update loop ranges in plpgsql

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Thu Feb 26 23:42:43 PST 2009

Ihab,

Not quite sure what you mean.  You mean run update statements in a loop?

This question isn't really a PostGIS question though it doesn't hurt to ask
here.  I would suggest you also ask on the PostgreSQL general list -
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/

or PostgreSQL Novice - http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-novice/

Perhaps the cheat sheet we wrote up on PLPGSQL may be of help to you too.

http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/index.php?/archives/87-PostgreSQL-8.3-
PLPGSQL-Cheatsheet-Overview.html

Leo

  _____