[postgis-users] pb OpenLayers using a local Mapserver

Barend Köbben kobben at itc.nl
Sun Mar 8 14:56:17 PDT 2009

did you try this 'just'on mapserver, ie. without OpenLayers...? To me the URL to mapserver just seems to be wrong , I suspect that i.s.o.
  'http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?/projet2009/ICPE.map',
it should read
  'http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/projet2009/ICPE.map',

--
Barend Köbben
International Institute for Geo-information Sciences and  Earth Observation (ITC)