[postgis-users] PostGIS view in qgis

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Mon Mar 9 22:14:15 PDT 2009

Hi Martin,

I missed your original post, but caught this reply.

Grab the key from the underlying geometry table, & use it for a key column in your aggregate view, eg:

create view v1 as select min(key) as key, ...

It might work OK for you. Each record in your aggregate view will have the min(key) of all the records in each aggregate record, so the key uniqueness is retained in the view.

Cheers,

  Brent Wood