[postgis-users] Compiling 1.4.0 SVN

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Mar 21 14:47:17 PDT 2009

 Mike,

This appears to be a bug in our packaging.  I'll flag it as a bug.  I tried
this on my OpenSUSE 11 and ran into similar problems.

I guess none of us ever noticed this because we always pull directly from
the SVN repository, so thanks for bringing this to our attention. For the
time being, try pulling from the SVN repository directly and doing and sh
autogen.sh  before configure.

Thanks,
Regina