[postgis-users] SIATL hydrologic system for postgis

Angel Joyce joys.tower at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:17:31 PST 2009

Hi to everyone:

this post is just to show a new work I am doing, only with any comments, the
background is in postgis and mapserver and creating dynamic maps with php, I
am using pl / pgsql to determine upper streams and down streams, I want to
come out as open source but the
company in which I take several formalities but may see it working in
http://antares.inegi.org.mx/analisis/red_hidro

there functions to generate strahler, arbolate sum, drain stream level and
sequence identifier.

this portal service is in beta.

greetings to all and any feedback is greatly appreciated.