[postgis-users] Postgis and arcgis with data interoperability extension

Thomas Jakubicka crazyh at gmx.net
Wed Nov 18 07:35:43 PST 2009

Hello,

I am trying to access my postgis/postgreSQL database through the
datainteroperability extension and have problems with all my point data. I
can load and export polygons but no points. The connection to the database
works fine but when i try to load point data the attribute table is empty
and only the header row is shown

I also tried to access the database through an OLE DB connection witch is
working so far that I get access to all tables stored in the database but
still can not show the spatial information. With this connection all
datasets are shown with the table-symbol and the geometry field stays empty.

We are using the Postgis/PostgreSQL version 8.3 and ArcEditor 9.3.1

Thanks for your help