[postgis-users] PostGIS temporal support

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 07:49:39 PDT 2009

What sort of "temporal" features that you want?

Do you need to be able to track changes down inside your database or you
need to record itens with different datetimes, and process this later on?

This is a broad discussion. Give me/the list other details, and people will
understand your problem better and how to "attack" it.

George