[postgis-users] How to Spatialize DB on PostGIS?

Endah Kristi kristye_e at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 22:29:14 PDT 2009

Hi Richard,

I mean that I've tried to upload that using Easy Loader > ODBC > Map Catalog also created > Upload into PostGIS -- but there are warning messages for polyline & polygon objects that they become points (please find the attachment). When I downloaded it in MapInfo for the data that I've uploaded into PostGIS, the polyline & polygon objects become points. There is no problem with the point object. There are problems for graphical objects, no problem to edit the attribute data (link to PostGIS). So I think, does it need we should do spatialize db in PostGIS? I don't know how to do that. Or maybe there is any setting that I should do in MIPro or PostGIS? Please advice.

Regards,
Kristi