[postgis-users] Issue in getting Dijkstra result

Supunmali Ahangama supunmali7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 03:15:18 PDT 2009

Thanks for the quick reply.

I did try with different nodes sets, but still I get the same issue. Even
when I tried from node 1 to node 3 (which has a connecting path), its still
the same (no result).

I did attach the shape file. It would be greatly appreciated if you can help
on this.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25801461/roads.zip roads.zip