[postgis-users] Question

Maxime van Noppen maxime at altribe.org
Tue Oct 13 01:51:01 PDT 2009

Simon Greener wrote:
> So, what sorts of things do you think should be covered?

As a company what is the most important for me is that the product works
and adds value to my products. From this point of view, it is often
considered that professional solutions are better, with strong
guarantees (support, ...). What is interesting IMHO is to show that
PostGIS is ready for production use, and that the open source model
works like a charm. This means that the money saved is not wasted in
additional development costs.

--
Maxime