[postgis-users] 3dm point table def

Jun Koike jun.july.25 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 21:07:58 PDT 2009

Hi,

I've tried your example and got 3-dimension geometry by this query...
SELECT ST_AsEWKT(roads_geom) FROM road;
(Windows+PostgreSQL8.3+PostGIS(I forgot my version...sorry))

I think geometry itself is inserted well but somehow ST_AsText() gives
only 2-dimension geometry...as your result, is this because of WKT
specification on PostGIS???

Regards,