[postgis-users] aggregate functions

andy@centremaps.co.uk andy at centremaps.com
Mon Oct 19 06:09:13 PDT 2009

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the response, there seem to be a whole list of variables coming
to light at my end.

Is it possible the admin interface doesn't present aggregate functions even
when they do exist?

On our Windows server we have pgAdminIII v1.4.1 and I can see the
"aggregate" functions as a category

On a Linux server we have phpPgAdmin 4.2.2 which doesn't list the aggregate
functions although they do work

On a desktop computer here we have pgAdminIII v1.8.1 and there is no
immediate sign of these although I will test a query shortly to see if the
function is there but not listed

I guess my question is whether this is normal and whether there's a way to
list what is loaded?

Thanks very much.

Andy