[postgis-users] Establish versus of a line

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 03:13:00 PDT 2010

Hi Nicolas,

many thx for the hints (now I'm study better the ST_ForceRHR
function), but I think
my need is a bit more complex (Unfortunately).

Because I don't need to know if the polygon is clockwise or counter-clockwise.
I can surely assume all polygons are clockwise (for example).

But I need to know if the linestrings are same versus of the polygon
boundary or are reverse versus of the polygon boundary.

Regards,

Andrea.

--
Andrea Peri