[postgis-users] Foss4g in CHILE

Baumann, Peter p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Thu Dec 2 01:09:50 PST 2010

...and also the rasdaman raster DBMS (in conjunction with GDAL, PostgreSQL).
One aspect is its support for OGC coverage standards which I could present (being editor of currently 10 adopted OGC standards). What do you think about a session on OGC standards?

Cordiales saludos desde un pais que ahora tiene bastante nieve,
Peter
--
Dr. Peter Baumann
   mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
   tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
   www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)