[postgis-users] searching a valid query to return the borders of a country

Torsten Mohr tmohr at s.netic.de
Sun Dec 5 12:39:53 PST 2010

Hello,

thanks a lot for your answer.  I'll have a look at the web page you suggested.

Sorry, if my mail was off-topic here, i was not aware of that.  You mentioned
that before, related to another mail, that it was off-topic here.
For the issue related to this mail it was not obvious to me that it is off-
topic here as i was not aware of the dependency on the OSM data structure.

Best regards,
Torsten.