[postgis-users] Upgrade Postgres & Postgis

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld.ca at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:35:14 PST 2010

Hi Graeme,

Can you isolate the problem?  Find a small geometry that is in your
original data but not in your new database and place it in it's own
table.  Then try to dump / restore the single table.  If possible post
your problematic geometry here.

Maybe it's a particularly bad / invalid geometry that the new parser is
having problems with.
-- Kevin