[postgis-users] Can anyone interpret this error? ERROR: current transaction

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Sun Dec 12 22:00:23 PST 2010

Robert, it will work, you'll just have to get it a different way. The
GeoServer and other components of the Suite will be happy to talk to
an independently installed PostGIS. Perhaps using the DebianGIS
packages you can get something that installs on the provider machines?
(I admit to relatively little Ubuntu knowledge) Meanwhile, as we
transition to providing the Linux Suite in packages, I will file away
that we need to build out earlier Ubuntu variants as well.

Paul