[postgis-users] what to do about TopologyExceptions

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Mon Dec 20 08:49:43 PST 2010

AFAIK there are slightly different definitions of valid polygon between shape files and PostGIS/Simple Features.
Paul Ramsey had a talk on a number of tricks to correct those problems (and some more):
http://2010.foss4g.org/presentations_show.php?id=3369.

Peter Hopfgartner

R3 GIS Srl - GmbH
http://www.r3-gis.com